Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Efforts to revitalise El Blogo.

So.. In order to revive this stupid piece of shit, I'm going to turn this post, or possibly the rest of the posts from now on forth into material that is not for the private viewing of individuals under the age of 16 or 18. Maybe 21. Naw..

Anyway, today after the morning run where jRt kept walking(read as: dying), nCd, jRt and I had the most fabulous drink from the canteen. H2O original with a nice big big cup of ice.
Due to the presence of a certain jTw, topics of conversation slowly turned into the nice black recess of the the high-leveled.

Interesting topic to note:
Marriage and getting it on?

We all know that the forbidden fruit is the sweetest. Ask jRt's sweet tooth. And nCd's candy mountain.
So getting jiggy before marriage, not necessarily with the person you were to be getting married with in all cases, is extremely... Invigorating.
You don't need this getting jiggy pre-marriage, but lets ask Jason Biggs of American Pie on his father's and his conversation one day when he was caught red=handed in his pursuits.


dNy: So, what was happening before your father walked in on you getting some self-love?

Jason: Well, you know, I wasn't able to get any of the good stuff since ever and there was alot of pent up frustration you know?

dNy: Yes, yes. I understand.

Jason: Yeah so I was petting my snake when my dad walks in on me. (Editor's notes:Dude that sucks.) Then as I try to hide what I was doing, he gives me a lecture on stuff like that. Something about taking a tennis ball and throwing it against the wall. It can be fun. It is fun. But every once in a while you would like a partner to return your serves.

dNy: Thank you very much Mr. Biggs-

Jason: Call me Jason.

dNy: Ok, thank you Jason. Hope to see more of you in the near future.
#


This is part one of El Blogo's resurrection. Stay tuned for more.

No comments: